A blog about noms, life, and everything in between.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Beginning

Well hey there! Super glad you found my little blog. I'm pretty new to blogging, though I've been following various blogs for a long time.
My name's Lauren, and I'm a full-time student pursuing a degree in Public Health Education. I want to work with young kids and teach them how to use food as fuel and eat healthily, but I also want to work with eating disorder prevention. Who knows where this road will take me!
I'm obsessed with all things Michael Buble, bananas and peanut butter, running/elliptical-ing, Michael Buble, paisley, Michael Buble, and photography. At one point, I considered becoming a food stylist because I love to make delicious food and show people that vegans don't eat leaves and twigs, and we do get enough protein!
This blog is about my vegan adventures in the South. That's right - I live where BBQ and chicken is a way of life. Originally, I'm from England, but I moved to the US when I was 4. No accent for me, unless I get really mad.
I'll be posting food, recipes, crappy jokes, and random musings. You know, food blog stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a British vegan living in the land of fried chicken, BBQ pork, and grits.

Followers